Wed, May 18|
Wells Fargo Center
Executive Voices: Leading Through Burnout
Join Executive Voices for a lively panel discussion regarding the role executive leadership can take in addressing the symptoms, reality, and causes of burnout.
Time & Location
May 18, 2022, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM MDT
Wells Fargo Center, 1700 Lincoln St, Assemble Room | Denver, CO 80203, USA
About the event
Are your employees showing signs of withdrawal, irritability, or a change in concentration levels? If so, you are not alone, and your organization may be dealing with burnout. Consider this:
- The World Health Organization found that, if left untreated, burnout often leads to illness, such as depression, heart disease, and diabetes.
- A recent national survey conducted by Mercer revealed that burnout is one of the top three reasons employees leave an organization, but better pay and benefits could entice them to stay. The bottom line: your workforce might be better paid but they are probably burned out!
As organizations continue to look for ways to attract and retain talent in the current competitive environment, is there more they could be doing to keep employees and, simultaneously, create a healthier culture?
Join Executive Voices panelists for a lively panel discussion regarding the role executive leadership can take in addressing the symptoms, reality, and causes of burnout:
- Adi Merchant, Chief of Staff, Vail Resorts
- Cammie Blais, Chief People Officer, Svorn
- Patricia Givens, Chief Nursing Officer, Children's Hospital Colorado
- Moderator: Anna Conrad, CEO, Impact Leadership Solutions
All registered participants receive 20% off ILS Burnout Bootcamp online courses.
In order to ensure a free-flowing exchange of ideas and information among participants, Executive Voices maintains a strict non-solicitation policy. Overt solicitation is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to losing all rights and privileges to attend future events.
Leading Through Burnout (Sp22)$20.00